Wednesday 13 April 2011

Positive thinking

I've been getting increasingly stressed over the last few days (as you may have noticed!) so decided this evening that I need to reign in my wandering thoughts and harness the power of positive thinking.

I've read as much as possible about the marathon route, and have tried to memorise where the big landmarks are, and which parts of the route are likely to be the toughest to get through.

With all this in mind, I'm appealing to my friends for help. You've got me through the difficult months of training, you've helped me with my fundraising, and now I need your help on the big day.

I'm asking you - my friends - to send me a message that I can take with me on the day, and read along the route when the going gets tough. The more messages, the better!

Thank you all for your help xx

No comments: