Monday 4 April 2011

I won't tell if you don't ;o)

I looked at the calendar this morning, and realised that there is just one more weekend between now and the big day. Aaaargh!!!
I teach creative writing at work on Monday mornings, and I set students the challenge of writing an 'Every...' poem, like the one I submitted for the Virgin Money marathon competition. It produced some interesting results, but proves that I'm not only dreaming about the marathon, but I'm even thinking about running while at work! It's taking over my life!!
With just under a week left to run (no pun intended), the photography auction has really taken off, and the current winning bid stands at £72.41 (although the bidder is hoping his wife doesn't find out that he's been bidding, or that he might just re-bid if someone beats him!). I won't tell if you don't ;o)
I was asked again today if I'm running in fancy dress. I explained that just taking part was frightening enough, without having to negotiate the London underground dressed as a sunflower/rhino/fairy. I'm brave, but I'm not that brave.

No comments: